How do bank robbers do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do bank robbers do it?

how do they rob banks? what? they hold the gun up against the bullet proff glass and demand money through the little tray opening?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Hostages? Shock and awe?
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Depends on the bank. If I was in charge, I'd prefer to send men in to the front and hold up the cashiers using guns. I'd then use a large Cat-type earth mover to ram through the wall and into the safe (using meticulous plans drawn up well in advance) and have another small team of men to unload all the loot from the safe into an unmarked van - forget the small fry the cashiers can access. Anyway, the teams of men would get street clothes from the van, and dump the loot, their burglar outfits, and the heavy weaponry in to it. They could then disperse into the city, later to reconvene at HQ to collect their cut. The unmarked van would be driven across town and in to a warehouse, where the loot would be transferred to another vehicle or vehicles a-la the Italian Job, and taken safely to HQ while the federales are still looking for the original van. Job done.

"Pointless Sig Quote"

Comment

Re: How do bank robbers do it?

By going in and pointing a gun.

Speer, you ask some of the most.....
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

well damn... somebody better warn the Manchester Police Dept. about you, merlin...
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

COMRADE:

What the hell does pointing the gun against the BULLET-PROFF GLASS do?

Comment

maybe the clerk doesn't want to find out whether or not the glass really is bullet proof
              CSPA

Comment

Other customers getting shot isn't good for business.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MtG:

thats what i was thinking... grabbing someone, putting the gun at their head, and demanding money...

Comment

Hehe, I haven't spent 20 years watching crime movies without learning a thing or two

Never mind the bullet proof glass, you could just point the gun at a customer's head and threaten to shoot if any of the cashiers even thinks about hitting the silent-alarm button...
                    "Pointless Sig Quote"

Comment

They practice "safe" sex..

What...? This isn't a lame joke thread?

Never mind....
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

If they where really serious about it, they'd probably bring body armour and assault rifles. Can bullet proof glass stand against something like an ak47?

Not all banks have bullet proof glass, anyways. I don't think I've ever seen that here in Canada. The only place I can remember ever seeing that for sure is in Detroit. EDIT: Well, the big banks probably do. Not the small branchs though.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Osweld:

i have never seen a bank without bullet-proff glass... whether the big ones downtown or the small branches in the neighbourhoods

Comment

Look, AS, you're just going to have make money the honest way. We're not divulging our secrets to you.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

damnit boris!

well i've already missed the first ten minutes of will & grace... bye yall

Comment

Working...
                              X