Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insane Nuclear Maniac threatens world peace.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrmitchell

I'm not any explosives expert, but wouldn't exploding them just spread them around? Especially combined with the regular fallout that nukes produce?
    According to other reports they are also intended to strike surface targets.

There's no need for the things and they'll do more harm than good.

All this from the government who brought you "Let's gamble on terrorism."
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

You know I've long suspected you were a sick SOB, now I'm sure.

Of course you do realize that the existence of such munitions makes the use of nuclear weapons more likely.

Need I remind you of what this means? The weapons under development will be about 1/3 the power of the one that did this:
      Did you read the article, per chance?
      Did you happen to see the intended use ?
      Evidently not. Tsk, tsk.
      You should have, before you start insulting me; which BTW, isn't very nice.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Agathon, I tend to agree that the use of nuclear weapons of any kind should be avoided. There is a pyschological barrier or line if you wish that one crosses if one begins to use nukes of any kind. Once that line is crossed, anything can happen, most of it bad.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Right. And make guns illegal has the same effect as making nukes illegal.
          No effect.
          Seen recent news on Iran, for instance?
          Need a link spoon-fed to you ?

Tough. Go look it up.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

the mistake was building one in the first place, if hes got one, i want one too.

If no one ever bothered to build one or discover one, no one would have wanted one.
            eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Did you read the article, per chance?
              Did you happen to see the intended use ?
              That's not the point.

The point is that using nuclear weapons crosses the line that Ned refers to and makes it more likely that other countries will develop and use them, because the US says it's OK.

And given your country's recent record for attacking countries without just cause and on faulty intelligence, the prospect is frightening.

Evidently not. Tsk, tsk.
              You should have, before you start insulting me; which BTW, isn't very nice.
              And being pro-nuke; pro-militarist; pro-invading every country that you don't like; and pro-"electing" a government that thinks it has the right to bomb the hell out people with little or no reason, makes you count as a really great guy?

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Enough with the trolls and insults... you covered this ground in the other thread anyway... No need for two trolls on this subject.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X