No announcement yet.

Amber Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I was king of political rhetoric... now I'm emotional boy? If you guys are going to TRY and rip on me, at least be consistent.

And MrFun, where did you get the silly idea I was surprised by the emotional argument?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

KING OF POLITICAL RHETORIC?????

Sorry for shouting, but damn! Was that funny!

Comment

yeah, you guys always call me a stupid liberal or lefty... that refers to politics, doesn't it?

hey it's not my fault if you can't decide how to insult me...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Speaking of stupid; is Bob Dornan still here, by another name maybe ?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think he's posting under the non de plume of Hersh-something-or-other...

Comment

Whoa. That's him? I recognize who you mean.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

No, I'm just joking. Hersh-something-or-other used to be Roland.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  yeah, you guys always call me a stupid liberal or lefty... that refers to politics, doesn't it?

hey it's not my fault if you can't decide how to insult me...
                  Look, all I'm saying is that you bring other liberals such as myself embrassment.

comprende?

Damn, there I go again insulting . . . .
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Look, all I'm saying is that you bring other liberals such as myself embrassment.

comprende?

Damn, there I go again insulting . . . .
                    you embarass yourself numbnuts (oh wait is that an anti-gay slur as well)??
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

You are surprised that fathers and brothers would get emotional over this -- no matter how intelligent those people are?

wow

hi ,

you would not even have to be a relative to get emotional over that , ........

any human live lost , regardless its religion , gender , color , size , etc , ....... is one to many , ......

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        No, I'm just joking. Hersh-something-or-other used to be Roland.
                        John. Buddy.
                        You have to watch what you tell me.
                        I take stuff as gold. Fairly naive in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

you would not even have to be a relative to get emotional over that , ........

any human live lost , regardless its religion , gender , color , size , etc , ....... is one to many , ......

have a nice day
                          true enough
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Good news!
                            The program works again.

Girl found unharmed, ex-boyfriend still at large
                            Written By: Web Producer Jeannie Piper

AURORA – Aurora police found a 14-year-old girl who was reported missing after her ex-boyfriend forced her into a car on Tuesday night, but they were still looking for kidnapping suspect 26-year-old Armando Jorge Perez-Vera.

Officers say they stopped a car matching the description of Perez-Vera’s car at 10777 E. Colfax on Wednesday night. The missing teen, Misty Gallegos, was inside with two other men. All three were taken to the Aurora Police Department.

Investigators were trying to determine what role, if any, the two men had in the abduction.

An Amber Alert was issued for Gallegos Wednesday afternoon. Investigators say she was in an apartment complex parking lot in the 10700 block of E. Exposition Ave. Tuesday night when Perez-Vera and another man drove up in Perez-Vera’s car. They say the men beat up a male friend Gallegos was with and then pulled Gallegos into the car, driving away with her.

Aurora police were asking for help in finding Perez-Vera. They say he is known as a South Sider gang member and may be armed. He goes by the name "Cholo." He is 5’ 8” tall and 175 pounds. He has a tattoo on his right wrist that reads Armando.

Amber Alerts, named after a 9-year-old who was kidnapped and murdered in Texas in 1996, use radio, television, electronic highway signs and other means to notify the public of child abductions.

Comment

Comment

you all know what I was trying to say.

I won't say anything more, less I dig myself in deeper

It's so difficult being politically correct.

And the amber alert does work, I have no problems with it. But I'm just not the type of person to spot criminals. I rarely make eye contact with weirdos in my city . But some people are very observant, and can find criminals.

Comment

Working...
                                X