Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you have a wireless keyboard?

Originally posted by geeslaka
    If you do, what do you do when you can't find any batteries?
    hi ,

thats easy , there is a spare set allways nearby from the powerbackup , .......

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Need batteries? Just check out the drawer in the missus side in bedroom..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Need batteries? Just check out the drawer in the missus side in bedroom..
        Which would contain air freshener in your case! Had a shower yet, soap dodger?

Comment

I have a wireless keyboard. The silly thing is, its sitting in front of my monitor as though it were a wired keyboard and I hardly ever move it from there.

I have a bunch of spare rechargable batteries, if the ones in the keyboard die, I just replace them and put the old ones on recharge so they are ready when the new ones die.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

We do pretty much what Skany does.
            If by some odd reason nothing is at hand. I grab the tv remote ones.
            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

I use them - with network cable and peripheral crap all over, it's a pain to have even more cables.

I just keep rechargeable batteries and a charger around.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Do you have a wireless keyboard?

No ... But I do have a wireless mouse.

I love not being "tethered' while surfing.

Concerning batteries - Have LOTS of them on hand!!!
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

reds4ever, at least I don't get fired smelling like something dead crawled up my butt and got all over me in work...
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Wireless Keyboard: Thinking about it, put what's the point. I'd probably have the same story as Skanky.

Wireless Mouse: Have had one for over a year now. Windows IntelliMouse Explorer and I love it. That coupled with rechargable batteries makes it very convenient for me.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X