Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing file size of a picture without altering dimensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiff, chick down south I'm trying to meet. She apparently has lesbian sex with this girl, as well
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No kidding. If I had a few grand laying around and a lack of ever changing "ideas" for the future - I'd be joining in (with an extra hottie and maybe a cute boy, to make things interesting)

Comment

Make sure you bring your camera then
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

how do you keep or get motion in a gif image?

for example this picture.

I can't use photodeluxe with that gif image. it cancels the moving motion.

because you know what would really be cool. Having that girl slide the banana in and out of her mouth . Of course that avatar definately would not last long
            Last edited by Dis; August 7, 2003, 03:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

because you know what would really be cool. Having that girl slide the banana in and out of her mouth
              That sounds like a job for UberKruX

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

how do you keep or get motion in a gif image?
                You need a program such as Image Ready that deals with animated GIF files.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Dissident:http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=91412
                  American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                  I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                  Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                  XGalaga.

Comment

Diss, i suggest to use Gif animagic for gifs
                    money sqrt evil;
                    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

muxec
                      Prince
                      Mingapulco

Nice trick.
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

geestalka, sorry for missunderstanding.
                        money sqrt evil;
                        My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Disident: Have you resized that image for your avatar yet? I could do it for you if you're having problems.
                          XGalaga.

Comment

because you know what would really be cool. Having that girl slide the banana in and out of her mouth . Of course that avatar definately would not last long
                            Attached Files
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

IW: Maybe nothing will happen, but you probably should have paid more attention to the post you quoted and MtG's post:
                              Don't get too attached to your avatar - I'll see if nobody else wants to bother playing, but I'd give you 50 to 1 odds it ain't gonna last.
                              XGalaga.

Comment

Until someone cares enough to complain, it can stay there.
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X