Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF prepares to invade blue Forest.

Linky

Has pics of new USAF Cammies. I'll withhold my own comments for the time being.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Poor suckers. They always made fun of us because we couldn't wear black shirts.

If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

Those BDU's would work better in the Navy.....help you blend in with the "Haze Gray".

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: USAF prepares to invade blue Forest.

Originally posted by Lonestar
        Has pics of new USAF Cammies.
        I really read USAF Commies the first time
        Blah

Comment

slightly less true.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Is she playing Cammy in the next Street Fighter movie?
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Questions: What need do pilots have of camo-wear, particularly blue camos? Wouldn't that make you stick out MORE? I can understand ground personnel needing camos, but that just brings us back to the question of color.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Part of the Airforce is the refueling crews. If the base is in or near enemy territory the groundcrew will need to be camoflauged.
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                  Questions: What need do pilots have of camo-wear, particularly blue camos?
                  Remember that guy downed over the Balkan, surviving some days before a search and rescue team got him back? OTOH I also don´t understand why blueish camo....
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                    Questions: What need do pilots have of camo-wear, particularly blue camos? Wouldn't that make you stick out MORE? I can understand ground personnel needing camos, but that just brings us back to the question of color.
                    In low light levels, in heavy woods, or at night, it will be very effective, due to pattern breakup.

During the day, it'll help our groundpounders distinguish real military personnel from civilians.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

But blues? Those actually work better in ground foliage(sp?) than greens? Need more info if I'm to buy it.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

...WOW

Comment

Not better, but in shadow, low light, or what not condition (including arctic, etc), it'll be effective.

Their real ground combat capable types (Air Commandos, Pararescue) wear appropriate issue camo - chocolate chips for the desert, Nato forest or tigerstripes in other environments, depending on what the area SOCOM commander authorizes as the uniform(s) for SOF capable forces.

This is just for the regular civil servant types, and they like to remind themselves that they're different from us knuckledraggers.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                          X