X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump some mail, Michael

You're full up.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

And this doesn't count as a thread, so none of you bastard Moderators better bother me, should I start another one.
    I'm owed.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Looks like a thread to me.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I would even say that technically it is a thread.
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Now I don't know if you got last.
          Tell me.
          Talking to Michael, not your trouble-making ass, Skanky.

Comment

I got the first one Sloww, I'll go kill off some old ones. (damn, it fills up fast for some reason. )
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

/me sends some mail to MtG. For the cause.
              Last edited by Skanky Burns; August 6, 2003, 11:43.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

MtG, the sent items count too.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Sonsof*****es! You're the one's turning this into a thread!

Comment

I don't think you need to turn a thread into a thread...
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Bump... it feel to post 2
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Bastards.

Comment

---

I hate it when I leave for a while and my e-mail account gets so full that it has already begun dumping important messages I forgot to save. Then, most of that new e-mail turns out to just be a whole lot of spam... Like this "thread" is turning into
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Not yet..
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I used to like y'all.

Comment

Working...
                              X