Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Paul McCartney replaced with a look-a-like in 1966?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Paul McCartney replaced with a look-a-like in 1966?

Here's an interesting website that my friend sent me to, I can't say that I'm completely convinced, but he does make some very good points! Maybe someone here more knowledgeable in some of the things he discusses can confirm or debunk this.
    Shop a wide selection of domains at HugeDomains.com. Find the right domain name today.

NOTE, there are a couple times where this site will lead you to a dead-end. Just click back, click on go to main page, and navigate your way around the bad spots from there.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

I have an interesting book about this...it's called The Walrus Was Paul (don't remember the author.) I don't know why, but after reading it and looking at some of the photos in the middle, I was a little freaked out.

*edit: Author was Gary Patterson
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

No, he wan't replaced, in any year.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're no fun.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

So does this mean that the Paul McCartney we've been seeing since 1966 is actually a fake?
          Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

the more important question is. Does it really matter if he's a fake?

Comment

Maybe Kennedy is alive somewhere.....
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm saying... I mean, who cares about the old Paul, the new one is better!

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
                  So does this mean that the Paul McCartney we've been seeing since 1966 is actually a fake?
                  As fake as his wifes leg!

Comment

Actually Paul was the only one who wasn´t replaced.
                    Blah

Comment

Eh? So everybody except him is a fake?

9:45... I'd say its time to start drinkin!

Comment

Paul McCartney was replaced by Elvis. That's why they had to fake Elvis' death.
                        "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

Goo goo gachoob.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                          X