No announcement yet.

This is just plain cruelty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you online... and I know your nickname, MrNotSoFun .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

also the shower head itself might be clogged.

I was doing some work on my water system once. Well some pieces of the plastic pipe fell inside. I couldn't get them out. They ended up clogging the aerator on my kitchen faucet.

The little holes on the showerhead may be clogged.

Comment

I've dealt with extended low-pressure showers before... you get used to it, and can actually come to enjoy it. Same goes with cold showers. Man, a cold shower can feel so good sometimes!
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Diss, if maintenance does not find what you suggested, to be the problem, can you send me a check for my inconvenience?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
            I've dealt with extended low-pressure showers before... you get used to it, and can actually come to enjoy it. Same goes with cold showers. Man, a cold shower can feel so good sometimes!
            Hey, whatever turns you on.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

What's pathetic is to make a claim about someone you do not know personally (eg: you have no sense of humor) and then have contradictory examples to show how pathetic your baseless claim is.

So what to do about the low water pressure in the shower head . . . . . .

Dissident, I could ask maintenance about that.
              Use LimeAway or some other product that removes scale on your showerhead, or have meantenance replace it.

It's that simple, I know. Trust me.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Use LimeAway or some other product that removes scale on your showerhead, or have meantenance replace it.

It's that simple, I know. Trust me.

ACK!
                IF this is the problem in the first place, yes, LimeAway would work.

Comment

dude - do you have to go turning everything sexual??? and people wonder where our stereotypes come from...

I believe they call that the american pie school of humor.
                  Drake Tungsten
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                    dude - do you have to go turning everything sexual??? and people wonder where our stereotypes come from...

I believe they call that the american pie school of humor.
                    Since when did you become a prude?

Comment

Remove the head and see if they installed a water restrictor. It looks just like a washer -- in fact, that's exactly what it is. If it's there, remove it and don't say a thing to maintenance. If they discover it's missing, play dumb.

Whatever you do, don't complain about the water pressure until you check this; it'll give you denyability later.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's not about being a prude... There are good crass jokes and bad crass jokes. Are you able to identify which yours falls in?
                        Drake Tungsten
                        Albert Speer

Comment

mono: And hence what I was talking about before .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yes, real wit comes effortlessly.
                            Drake Tungsten
                            Albert Speer

Comment

Let' see, you're in an apartment. What floor are ya on and does the building have a water tower on the roof?
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Charleston?? where the **** is that? does this mean you are closer for possible Chicago poly meets?
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X