No announcement yet.

DC Poly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm in. Just need to know what time and where...
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

yah, we need to come up with that

any suggestions?

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near Washington, DC.

My dad, however, is a travel agent... so he may be able to come up with a place...

I assume we're looking for a bar or restaurant or something... a price range could help a lot...
        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I personally would like a place where to eat is less than 20 dollars

yah, we are looking for a restaurante

DC area I think

DanS and Adam Smith both know the towna lot better than I

I know college park decently if we want to do it here

there is a good Indian Restaruante as well as the standard Bar and Grills

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There are a lot of small, cool restaurants in Adams Morgan, Dupont and Georgetown that cost that or less and are a lot of fun.

Etheopian. anyone?
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

ethiopian is good

could you recommend a place?

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

ethiopian is good

could you recommend a place?

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

All the places to eat, and you Ethopian? Ethiopian??
                  Ethiopian food is so bad, the Ethiopian's had rather starve that eat it.

I'll tell you someone you ought to get hold of, but he doesn't do O.T. much.
                  Cold Wizard.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you are right

I will send him a pm

I will probably send others (like felch and dans) one also

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I'm moving into a new house in Balt. Co. the 16th, so y'all have a good time without me.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

ok, maybe the next ime (and we will be having a next time, probably in sept or dec)

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Not a bar. You're not supposed to be in them if you aren't 21, and I don't feel like legal hasseling.
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

ok, that also makes things easier

restaurante it is (I also like restaurants better)

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Also, keep in mind transportation considerations. If it is in DC, I'm good since I live near a Metro Stop, but I don't know how hard it would be for others to get to a Metro. Parking in DC can be nigh on impossible, we should make sure wherever we go will be excessible.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I ain't goin' so don't bother to ask
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X