What should my boy do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should my boy do?

today, his pop was in a car accident and when the cops came and took his pop's name they found he was wanted in georgia (and he was also on probation for another crime at the time) and he's now locked up. my boy don't know what his pop locked up for but it's might be drug-related what with my man's pop smoking crack and what not.

his aunt then got a call from someone claiming to be the police asking for his address... apparently, someone is planning to come over to clear out my boy's house now that his pop is locked up.

he was recently diagnosed with depression and was suggested some medication so he was already on the verge of falling apart but now he's left in his house alone in this ****ed up situation. fortunately, his little brothers are all with their mothers now. what should he do?

thanks and thank you from my man
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

this is really important...
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He should get outta the house more often. Really. A little sunshine would do him good - it's like magic.
      -30-

Comment

st_swithin... in the past two weeks, he was nearly robbed twice so he doesn't want to go out much right now...

Comment

Maybe he should go live at a relative's, for example the aunt. In times like that, it's better to be in a comforting climate such as family (if the family isn't torn apart that is).
          Is it safe to leave a house completely for a few days / weeks in Philly, or is it a sure way to get burglarized ?

Besides, what does "your boy" means ? Is he your boyfriend ?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The things you own end up owning you.
            -30-

Comment

When he says, "my boy" he just means a really good friend of his.

Speer, how old is he and how old is his brother?

Does he have a grandma around that he can go to?
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He needs coffee.
                -30-

Comment

Spiffor:

his grandmother and her sister came over but his grandmother was piss drunk at the time so that didn't help... his aunt is coming by though tomorrow and maybe something will work out...

the problem with leaving the house though is that someone is trying to get his address apparently to burglarize the place.

Comment

he's 18... was in my class... he's not going on to college though

Comment

yo

how old are the kids dog?
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I have no idea, no advice to give, Speer... my biggest problems are financial related... I don't even want to think about stuff like this. good luck though helping him get through a rough time.
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

Still slaving away at the old salt mines, eh?
                          -30-

Comment

in a sense
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

monolith:

i'm going over tomorrow to try to keep his mind off things... knowing him, he'll be worrying himself to death and i need him to not think about things. we'll probably go play with his pop's playstation 2 all day or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X