Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is D&D the devil's tool? Dark Dungeon:

In case you have never seen this, click below and laugh hard:

Debbie thought playing Dungeons and Dragons was fun...until it destroyed her friend.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
      Indeed

Comment

Yeah, that's one of Chick's more entertaining ones.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Thanks for not locking this thread-as I suspected it would be

Comment

What really gets me is the bible-thumpers are actually serious!

Comment

WTF???
              cIV list: cheats
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Of course, now as I see it.
                I must have been so blind,
                as Cannabis is sold by Dealers as the Entrance Drug to harder Stuff,
                every Dungeonmaster just holds D&D-Games to lure the children into the World of Darkness and Witchcraft.

Thank you Jack Chick for opening my Eyes about it.

Now it is time to repent, all you guys and girls on Apolyton, who are into D&D.
                Remember all those Players who committed suicide because their Character died during the game.

Na, not really
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

This is an old hat. There've been several threads on Chick's garbage.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thank God no one at Apolyton is stupid enough to change their religion because of a comic book.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

It's mostly just a tool which the ignorant use to put fear into the hearts of their fellow ignoramouses.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And maybe into the hearts of little children, old enough to read those cartoons, but young enough to get frightened by them
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Thanks, I thought I'd never see this again. Some lunatic gave me this on the street in the late 80s and I'd lost my copy.

I used to show it to people for a laugh.

If only I could find the one with the converted prison hoodlum who announces to the rest of the cons:

"There's going to be no more raping in this prison, because I just found out that God hates sodomy!"

I ed @ that 4 years.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                            Thank you Jack Chick for opening my Eyes about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              If only I could find the one with the converted prison hoodlum who announces to the rest of the cons:

"There's going to be no more raping in this prison, because I just found out that God hates sodomy!"

I ed @ that 4 years.
                              Do you remember its title at all? All his "work"(crap) is on that site.

Comment

Working...
                              X