question from monkspider's fiance: about Faxing via computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question from monkspider's fiance: about Faxing via computer

Hi there guys. are there any programs that i can download that would allow me to fax documents from my computer to a fax machine via cable internet?
    i'm assuming there isn't since fax machines work through phone lines, but was curious.

Thanks in advance.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Have you asked Support at your ISP site?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dosen't cable internet use a phone line uplink? If that's the case, it may have an integral FAX function.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Not sure because you are on cable.

You'd probably have to use an integrated messaging service, I think efax may be able to do it.

Didn't know you were getting married congratulations.

Commie chicks are hot.

Does she wear black stockings and keeps a small pistol in one of them?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yes, and she has an eye-patch, too.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Damn.

She got any sisters?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

They all that way. Clumsy with sickles.

Comment

Man.

I want to get tortured for information.

"vherreah arrrr de plans?!?"

Comment

I don't know. They've been known to wrap barbed-wire, uhhh, around it then, uhhhh, taunt.
                  How monkspider got taken down.

Comment

Poor guy

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, and no I'm not a commie, that's Dustin. I hate politics. )
                      I am going to check out efax and call my ISP. Thanks for the help.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                        Thanks for the help guys, and no I'm not a commie, that's Dustin. I hate politics. )
                        Counter-revolutionary capitalist dogpig!!!
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Hello Monkspider's fiance !
                          Welcome on the boards. We may look naughty and asinine, but we are the nicest people on earth
                          (except for Slowwhand, Ted Striker and Comrade Tassadar of course )
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

Monkspider's name is Dustin? Dustin?

Doesn't exactly have the ring of "Vladimir Illych", does it?

Comment

Working...
                              X