Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealed: Downloaders don't think of copyright laws

From: http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/interne....ap/index.html

Two-thirds of Internet users who download music don't care whether they're violating copyright laws, according to a new survey that highlights the uphill enforcement battle facing the recording industry
    Wow, I wasn´t aware of so much evilness. Those guys could at least have a bad conscience.
    Blah

BeBro !
    How come I just discovered yesterday that you had a fantastic UFO mod in the working !?
    Couldn't you advertise a bit more for it ? It looks absolutely great !
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Thanks

Well, I hope to host it here on poly too once it is finished. An intensive ad campaign will start some days before the release....
      Blah

Comment

Coming up on next on CNN:

Catholics around the world declare Pope "one of us"...
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Only two thirds?
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I wonder how many people claimed they were proud of going against copyright laws. I sure am when I fire up my WinMX
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

OMG! Such a discovery!
              DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Dammit, whoever they have has put Sherlock Holmes out of business
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Revealed: CNN is a bunch of twits

EDIT: D'oh.

Revealed: Mrmitchell is a twit too
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                    Revealed: CNN is a bunch of twits

EDIT: D'oh.

Revealed: Mrmitchell is a twit too
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Revelations like that are right in keeping with the rest of the thread.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

bebro you're doing a UFO mod, give me a bell when that's done, needs testing or whatever, bloody love that game
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          BeBro !
                          How come I just discovered yesterday that you had a fantastic UFO mod in the working !?
                          Couldn't you advertise a bit more for it ? It looks absolutely great !
                          Is there a website, screenshots, or any information at all about it?
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

When will the dumbo record companies wake up and smell the coffee and allow worldwide high quality digital downloads for a small price?

Probably never, but we can only hope.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yet another breakthrough discovery from the "Well Duh" institute
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                              X