No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Premiership!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain to me why my team is doing so well?

Comment

• Beginners luck.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Heading for week 6. Someone should look at a replacement for Berger (injured). jdd?

Hmmm, Agathon has 3 of 4 subs injured.

Oh, oh... lightblue has 4 players injured. Including Carragher and Henchoz. They're not cheap.

You may want to keep in mind that 4 teams have 2 games in week 8 for when you're picking replacements.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Man, I should've made Owen my captain instead of Henry.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Well, if he outscores Henry week in and week out, but...

Problem is that Henry is likely to outscore everyone else in the league by 100 or so points over the season. I can't remember the precise gap last year, but it was massive.

The problem is trying to pick which week he will have an off day, and then being sure that your guy has a great day.

OTOH, if he does not get it in gear soon, then a lot of people are going to be scrambling to find this years Henry.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Problem is that Henry is likely to outscore everyone else in the league by 100 or so points over the season. I can't remember the precise gap last year, but it was massive.

I know. This is why I haven't changed captains. I'm just longing for the extra points I might have had with Owen as captain the past two gameweeks.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
              X