This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ULTIMAE question:

Was Xena a lesbian, or bi? I think the choices are obviously limited to those two.
    Hotdog
    0.00%
    Taco's
    40.00%
    Both
    20.00%
    *you feel a strange growth in your loins*
    40.00%

Les, but with just enough of a hint of Bi to keep the adolesent nerds interested

Comment

Lesbian ? No way, Jose.
      I might buy into the switch-hitter.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Lesbian ? No way, Jose.
        I might buy into the switch-hitter.
        I rest my case

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Gotcha!

Comment

Enough of you moronic polls. Another like this (stupidity level, not necessarily subject matter) will get you a week off.

And just to show you what a nice guy I am, your other moronic poll of the day is now toast too. It was pretty marginal, but apparently you need to get your mind right.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
              X