Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sixth Place! W00t!
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      WRONGo!!! I R TEH STUUPIDEST!
      Nope - I gave the same dumb answer to every question: you didn't. Har Har.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

D-day/Normandy/Overlord 20;

I dispute the merging of this. Each of the three should have been counted on its own.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I take it you didn't vote for them ?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I can't believe I was the only one who voted "zylka" on question 6. woh/what is wolverine? what was that question about again?
            CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
              D-day/Normandy/Overlord 20;

I dispute the merging of this. Each of the three should have been counted on its own.
              Hmm, let me see:

Same goal
              Same day
              same beach
              same players
              Same weapens

Looks pretty similar too me...

And what Spiff said
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I take it you didn't vote for them ?

WW2 sucks. I voted for Stalingrad because that's what the WW2 buffs in my Civ2 SLeague forum won't shut up about.

Looks pretty similar too me...

Need I remind you that in a recent quiz "A) Blah" was different from "A" was different from "Blah"? The kind of person who would know what "Overlord" refers to has a different kind of stupidity than the kind of person who knows of the Normandy landings.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                  Need I remind you that in a recent quiz "A) Blah" was different from "A" was different from "Blah"?
                  I was the hosting this one. The questions was :*
                  "Well ? a) Yes. b) No. c) Maybe". Tuberski suggested that I treat letter answers and word answers differently. But the question was much more specific and narrow in its outcome than the WW2 operation.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X