No announcement yet.

Contact Your Senator - Stop New Drug Czar From Being Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fez, Do you realize what establishing more secret police (whose clear purpose is to spy on own citizens, meaning making black lists), creating DEATH SQUADS with almost unlimited power (power to eliminate almost anyone), turning police to resemble military means??

It means welcome to fascist country, welcome to nazi-landia, welcome to north korea, welcome to south-america where students of school of americas operate. Welcome Pinochet, welcome every bastard that has lived in this world and made it WORSE, until someone stepped up and killed the mofos.

You know, with you dad being in the position of gov jobs and all, you've been interested taking on on that.. and considering what you post, I'd be pretty ****ing serious about keeping a close eye on you, as you are a dangerous individual. Dangerous to all people who don't want to live in fascist police states, people who are don't want to live in Singapore. Yes sir, I'd be very much be taking your name on the list of possible people who can turn their asses renegade.

Just remember to take it like a man, if those death squads come for you, knocking on your door at the middle of the night and you 'disappear'. Too late to complain. Or don't complain, if you can't read machiavelli anymore, if the moral police finds it morally corrupt. It doesn't matter if you think it is corruptive or not, it's up to the moral police. You can also stop having a life and hanging out in the beaches, flirting with guys, that's surely punishable by death.
    So what about that Uni life.. Be careful what you say in there, that's the #1 target for the death squads and secret police to monitor what is happening and if there are any 'free thinkers' or 'damn liberals'. If they find you associating with these people, you might find yourself disappeared.
    Last edited by Pekka; August 3, 2003, 11:08.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• "Illcit drugs do nothing but cause harm to the society and health"

That's funny.

I hope this karen woman gets reincarnated as a centipede, the most universally reviled animal.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
        "Illcit drugs do nothing but cause harm to the society and health"

That's funny.

I hope this karen woman gets reincarnated as a centipede, the most universally reviled animal.
        I like centipedes!

Comment

• Evil I was kidding with that statement. Not serious.

Originally posted by Pekka
          Fez, Do you realize what establishing more secret police (whose clear purpose is to spy on own citizens, meaning making black lists), creating DEATH SQUADS with almost unlimited power (power to eliminate almost anyone), turning police to resemble military means??

It means welcome to fascist country, welcome to nazi-landia, welcome to north korea, welcome to south-america where students of school of americas operate. Welcome Pinochet, welcome every bastard that has lived in this world and made it WORSE, until someone stepped up and killed the mofos.

You know, with you dad being in the position of gov jobs and all, you've been interested taking on on that.. and considering what you post, I'd be pretty ****ing serious about keeping a close eye on you, as you are a dangerous individual. Dangerous to all people who don't want to live in fascist police states, people who are don't want to live in Singapore. Yes sir, I'd be very much be taking your name on the list of possible people who can turn their asses renegade.

Just remember to take it like a man, if those death squads come for you, knocking on your door at the middle of the night and you 'disappear'. Too late to complain. Or don't complain, if you can't read machiavelli anymore, if the moral police finds it morally corrupt. It doesn't matter if you think it is corruptive or not, it's up to the moral police. You can also stop having a life and hanging out in the beaches, flirting with guys, that's surely punishable by death.
          So what about that Uni life.. Be careful what you say in there, that's the #1 target for the death squads and secret police to monitor what is happening and if there are any 'free thinkers' or 'damn liberals'. If they find you associating with these people, you might find yourself disappeared.
          I disagree. Since I would be loyal I would not disappear. My loyality is unprecendented. In fact I would be an informant to a secret police organization.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You would turn yourself in?
            If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

• This thread is great!

On-Topic:
              The problem with this health official's off the cough estimate is that it doesn't take into account that marijuana is still largely a young person's drug. Most people who used it in their youth stop doing so in their twenties or thirties. The fact that it is illegal is probably the major reason why people stop. Since exposure is generally relatively brief the number of lung cancers that can be clearly attributed to just marijuana is probably much smaller than his estimate. of course, if marijuana were to beome legal that could change.
              Doc: Unfortunately, precedents in many European countries and Canada has proven your "legal marijuana increases usage" theory wrong.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Fez, ok... just remember to be friends with everyone, so no one will turn you in too
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Well the fascist is finally banned. Did he send 'dumbass' PMs to others too, claiming your Stalinist and what not?

I think the kiddo has lost it.

Thanks Fez, won't miss you.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                  X