Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Jon !

Happy Birthday, darlin' !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I no, this will just give him an excuse to post birthday pics. Don't encourage him!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday big red !
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

another year older, another year....older

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Happy BDay ya big white whale lover, you!
          -30-

Comment

Happy birthday!

In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Happy Birthday, man! Hope you're out doing something (one?) I'd do!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

My birthday wish for Redfern, is for him to finally find a good man.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

uh-oh. I just remembered something.
                  RJ may be currently banned.

Well, if you are, but you're reading this,

Happy Birthday, you tall bastard !

Comment

Happy Birthday
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

happy bday !
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        My birthday wish for Redfern, is for him to finally find a good man.

*Books tickets*

I'm on my way... (I wish)

Happy birthday, redfern, you cutie.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Happy Birthday RJ
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Heres to hoping you wake up lost and drunk in some stranger's bed in France or maybe Poland who frightens you with the size and girth of his workins' and seems to speaks no english expept when he hands you a glass of wine and says, "again?"

(It's my b-day too. I can't really hope for France or Poland, but Portland maybe)

Happy Birthday! RJ
                            " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
                            February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X