Apolyton Photoshop thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Photoshop thread.

Many online communities have photoshop threads, I think it's time that we have those as well. I'd prefer the pics to have humorous themes, but civ-related pics will be welcome as well, and a combination would be great.

So, please submit your works. We could even make a competition.
    Note: Not only humor, but photoshop skill, too.
    urgh.NSFW

Any particular kind of photoshopping? The movie posters one was by far the best we've ever had, I still have them all stored on my hard drive.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Yeah, a theme would be great! I don't remember poly having a photoshop thread!

How about "painting modifications"? we'll 'shop famous paintings, or something.

any other ideas?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I tried to have a "Children's Book Covers" thread, but it became a gay brawl.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Az: Search isn't finding the movie poster thread, but here's an example: http://apolyton.net/forums/attachmen...postid=1354916
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

What doesn't, Stefu ?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

ok, so what themes do you suggest? ( try not to rip off too blantantly from SA. )
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

not a real photoshop work, but it is about children's books covers. ( Probably a Jehova's witnesses book. )
                  Attached Files
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: Apolyton Photoshop thread.

Originally posted by Azazel

Note: Not only humor, but photoshop skill, too.
                    You just had to add that so I wouldn't contribute. Evil Azazel, evil...
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I thought of you when I wrote that line.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I KNEW IT!
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Movie poster thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=62486
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Attached Files
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

best. thread. ever.
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                              X