Cats or dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats or dogs?

So..? What's your prefered pet, of these two? Just curious...

I haven't included other animals (like Spiders, snakes, etc), since I want this thread to be a cat vs dog thread

I defently prefer cats... I don't have a cat now, but I have had cats many years ago...
    Cats (I own more than 1 cat)
    19.15%
    Cats (I own 1 cat)
    12.77%
    Cats (I don't own any cats)
    25.53%
    Dogs (I own more than 1 dog)
    2.13%
    Dogs (I own 1 dog)
    14.89%
    Dogs (I don't own any dogs)
    12.77%
    No preference (I own both cat(s) and dog(s))
    0.00%
    No preference (I only own cat(s))
    2.13%
    No preference (I only own dog(s))
    0.00%
    No preference (I don't own any of them)
    6.38%
    The Banana is my favorite pet
    4.26%
    This space is empty... or is it?

I don't like pets in general.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Not sure. I like cats and have owned cats before but recently I've been thinking about getting a dog.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Attached Files
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

1 dog, 'Prince Naseem Hamed' (Naz to his friends)

Comment

i don't like animals on the whole, but i like cats more than dogs.
            B♭3

Comment

pets are a pain in the a$$ to care for but very loveble..my sister is on vacation so i have to take care of her rabbit (no it isnt a bunny ) and well I love the thing already ...but ok cats and dogs....give me cats when they are small...but when they are big i dont like them....i like dogs but i dont like the smell....so none of the 2
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Cats!
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Cats!
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                    I don't like pets in general.
                    I knew I forgot something...
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Cats... I've grown up around cats, and they also seem to fit with my personality. I don't like needy animals. Cats are independent and show you love when they feel like it.

I'm not a fan of dogs. I want a pet that can think for itself.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Dogs. Though I'm usually fine with cats, I just prefer dogs. I like animals in general.

The only reason I don't own a dog is that if I were to get one, it would be a retriever (Golden, probably), and retrievers require LOTS of attention. My gf and I both work, and our commute is 45mins each way. 8hr day + 1hr lunch = 10.5 hrs away from home Mon-Fri. No friggin' way.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

RAWR
                          Attached Files
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Like father like son. Same eyes, Sava.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I agree with what Sava said about his reasons for prefering Cats.

/me waits for alva to show up and post some pics.

/me also wants Tass to repost those kitten pics.

/me hopes not to be scared by MtG posting pics of Velociraptor again. God damn that's one mean cat!

Did GP ever post pictures of his kittens before he went to penalty box again?
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                              X