Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible: Breast milk assault in Strip club!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    Would you be so eager to drink some now?
    Well, I take feta cheese over breast milk anytime, but I'd be more than curious to taste once

    And you're right about the stranger tart part
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

    Comment


    • #17
      Hehehe "tart"

      Add on the fact that she was probably still dripping and stretched from makin babies - yuck! This guy obviously is suing for the sake of $$$ rather than any real "damages". A real man would have the manager agree to letting you b*tch-slap her out back in the dirty alley

      Comment


      • #18
        BTW, Z, did it work for somethingawful.com ?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

        Comment


        • #19
          Nahh, something was off for my writing that day. You may take it down, thanks for the help

          Comment


          • #20
            No problem. Too bad however
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

            Comment


            • #21
              What, is he gay?

              Comment


              • #22
                This could only happen in America...

                Believe it or not, but those clubs are more or less illegal in Sweden. The social democrat feminazis have gotten too much power.

                I only visited a few of them here and they really sucked. There are 2 kinds:
                1) No beer permits, panties must stay on, etc. ZZZZZ
                2) Or they are hidden brothels were they charge you 100 € for a minibottle of sparkling wine but you still get less than your wife will show you in the morning.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Do people really think there is some kind of equivalence between male ejaculate and breast milk? Other than they're both liquids?

                  This has to be one of the most misogynistic adolescent threads ever posted. 'Dripping and stretched from makin babies' - yes, that's what happens to REAL women Zylka. Not shrink wrapped fantasies.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

                  ...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    EWWW GROSS maybe the umbilicle (sp) cord was still hanging out!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Zylka
                      EWWW GROSS maybe the umbilicle (sp) cord was still hanging out!
                      Compound your stupidity all you want. Your resemblance to the hind quarters of a mule grows apace.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

                      ...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Olaf Hårfagre
                        This could only happen in America...

                        Believe it or not, but those clubs are more or less illegal in Sweden. The social democrat feminazis have gotten too much power.

                        I only visited a few of them here and they really sucked. There are 2 kinds:
                        1) No beer permits, panties must stay on, etc. ZZZZZ
                        2) Or they are hidden brothels were they charge you 100 € for a minibottle of sparkling wine but you still get less than your wife will show you in the morning.
                        Come spend your vacation down south. Heck, you can find strip clubs even in Stuttgart ! (However, I can't tell you about the quality, I never entered those)
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by molly bloom


                          Compound your stupidity all you want. Your resemblance to the hind quarters of a mule grows apace.
                          This is making me sick to my stomach

                          You probably think menstruation is "cool" and the "right" thing to do, as well?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Zylka
                            You probably think menstruation is "cool" and the "right" thing to do, as well?
                            Don't you ?
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Leviticus says otherwise!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                Leviticus says otherwise!
                                quote ?
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X