No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japher, don't quit your day job to try and become a football analyst, ok?
    You'd ****ing starve.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

and Vlad taking Hasselback are two of the worst QB picks I've see! Especially with Harrington still out there, and on Mooch's team! Joey will throw his arm out, hit 2,000 yards by mid-season, or die.
      Well see about that. The talk around town here is that Harrington is MUCH improved under the west coast system, making better reads, etc. Plus, he has a nice, new target in Charles Rogers, who's no slouch.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

033) K. Warner (StL) --> Dallas Dwarf Tossers

and Vlad taking Hasselback are two of the worst QB picks I've see! Especially with Harrington still out there, and on Mooch's team! Joey will throw his arm out, hit 2,000 yards by mid-season, or die.

Sloww is totally right. Don't be a football analyist. The pick for Warner could be the steal of the draft. Hasselbeck is gonna put up 3,500 yards with 20 TDs. He was one of the best fantasy QBs in the last half of 2002, and he'll back it up.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

BABAY Chris. BAPAY! BAPAY!

Chris is going to choke me.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I think it should go pretty fast after this...maybe Imran will elect to make pick lists mandatory after starters are all picked? Though I doubt my next two will be a kicker and a D.
            Ha ha...picking a defense in this round...what a maroon.
            Life and death is a grave matter;
            all things pass quickly away.
            Each of you must be completely alert;
            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

That sounds like something I would say.

Comment

Hey, no need to get nasty now.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Bump.

Chris has until 1:30 tomorrow.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Imran, can you update the Draft Results at Yahoo?

Comment

jeez talk about going slow.

Imran has my round 6 pick. Let me PM him about round 7 and 8. I will be in San Diego for a couple of days. Hopefully I will find a place to post from down there.

Comment

Tai Streets, WR

Jac is up for two picks.
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

The Fighting Emus select:

Josh Reed WR for the Buffalo Bills
                          Miami Defensive Team
                          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Chris is up again =)

Comment

Yep, Chris is up... and Yahoo is updated.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X