Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, I can't do nights.

Errr...you lost me there?
    Are you alluding to some sort of sundry tryst? Or are you responding to my ad for a trained monkey to entertain my children?
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

I can't be online, picking at night.
      Like you have a hard time picking during the day.

I know that was a little fast for you.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, you're supposed to lob me the easy ones this early in the day.

Working swing or grave now? Back in production management, or have you had to settle like me?
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

By the way:

Dissident is on the clock =)

Comment

I'm on the clock?

It doesn't show the last few picks. I guess I'll have to guess which players are taken

Comment

who did the dragonhawks draft?

Comment

You can find all picks made here.

Comment

yes but it doesn't show who the dragonhawks drafted

oh I see- Joey Galloway :

funny Parcells says Galloway won't be one of their recievers in the red zone

Comment

Okay I hate being the first one to take another category.

But...

I want the Tamba Bay Buccaneers defense.

Comment

Chris is up.

Comment

Rats. I was gonna take the Tampa defense with my next pick; I thought they would last six more...

And Diss: Parcells will change his tune once he recognizes Joey's big play ability... or so I hope.
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Oooh, I want this player

Comment

funny Parcells says Galloway won't be one of their recievers in the red zone

Hehehhehe .

And the first Defense goes in the 6th round. Will there be a run on D's now?

Chris is still up .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

033) K. Warner (StL) --> Dallas Dwarf Tossers

and Vlad taking Hasselback are two of the worst QB picks I've see! Especially with Harrington still out there, and on Mooch's team! Joey will throw his arm out, hit 2,000 yards by mid-season, or die.

My predictions:
                              Warner out in 2 games (I like Bulger better anyway)

and

Hasselback benched for being awful. Plus, Holmgren is so iffy on his starting QB, what with Dilfer there... Though, I hate Dilfer for ditching Fresno, you gotta hand the ball to a Super Bowl winner even if he did nothing to deserve it, but the again, Trent played a lot better than Matt did last year...

Anyway, this will be fun to watch
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                                Yeah, you're supposed to lob me the easy ones this early in the day.

Working swing or grave now? Back in production management, or have you had to settle like me?
                                Manufacturing still in the toilet.
                                Doing whatever little bull**** I have to do.
                                Using my truck, mostly.

I'm seriously thinking of becoming a bounty hunter.
                                I made a thread yesterday, but naturally all just thought, "Oh, that SlowwHand. What a cut-up."
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X