No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time I'm up, I'll have to mark the exact time and wait 17 hours to pick both. Hell, I can even wait 17 hours between my two picks, technically.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sorry, Reis, I was at work. I didn't realize I left my browser on.

Anyway, my sixth round pick is Bubba Franks, TE of the Green Bay Packers.

Comment

Hey guys I am moving tomorrow, will be online later in the day if anyone wonders where I am, not that anyone cares

Comment

A bit of a risk pick for me, since this guy has burned me in the past. But I'm surprised he's still up there, and it's too early to take the WR I really want.

Joey Galloway, WR, Dallas Cowboys
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

So, just about all are adamant in their refusal to leave a simple list?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tuberski, if you want to be a **** about it, go right ahead.
              I personally can give two ****s if you sit around playing Pokemon all day during your draft time. I've got way more time than money.

As I stated before, it's called a J-O-B and it takes priority over this.

Also, I have given and will give PM lists to Imran, now that the majorly important picks are done.

Punk....
              Life and death is a grave matter;
              all things pass quickly away.
              Each of you must be completely alert;
              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Tsk, tsk.
                Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed and walked right into the wall.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

1st preseason game is this weekend, monkey****ers.

Comment

Hey, Sloww, some of us aren't independantly wealthy or whatever...we can't be vulturing over Apolyton all day.
                    Sheesh...
                    And think about it...we have a slow live draft, so people can take all the time they want-- (24) hours. I didn't make the rules here. You can bet your ass if it was a live draft on a Sunday, I'd have been there with bells on.
                    This site is very spotty for me, so if I log on and can't see what is going on, I have to wait for my next opportunity.
                    We have rules, and I'm following them, just not as quickly as some would like...tough! That's what makes society work--RULES--if we start disregarding them, its anarchy! I just tend not to have a whole load of compassion for teens with Nintendo calluses whining about the speed in which I conduct my business...I've got two young children, a demanding job, I'm in a totally different time zone than most of you, etc...and I'm picking as quick as reality allows. Tubesteak's little threat just bugged me.

***This message was brought to you by the "I really don't care about this nearly as much as you'd like to think I do" Irony Council. Have a wonderful day.***

Comment

Have a wonderful day ?
                      You sound like a long-winded panang.

Comment

Sheesh, guys, take it easy. The draft seems to be moving along nicely, and some people do pick slower than others. There's plenty of time

And for the record, I have net access during my whole day (work/gym/library), so I'm hanging back and seeing who picks who
                        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Yeah...let's all have a big group hug and talk about how dominant my team is going to be!

Comment

Who asked ya, Jac ?

Messing with Sneaky is one of the best parts of the ACS fantasy league.

Comment

I'm glad I could bring a small shred of joy to your otherwise mundane existence, Sloww.

Comment

Well consider yourself successful.

BTW, I can't do nights.

Comment

Working...
                                X