Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and Sloww is up .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Billy Miller, TE, Houston
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Just one, or all four of them, Imran?

I had three of the four removed; it was a painful experience.

Comment

• 4 (get it over with) ... I'm getting it done Friday morning... we may have to make some plans for how to handle that .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Vlad is up, btw.

Comment

• I see, I hope it will go smoothly for you

In other news: Vlad is on the clock!

Comment

• Oh, vlad picked Robert Ferguson, WR GB (though PM)

Sneak is up.

Comment

• Sneak picked Tommy Maddox (QB - PIT)
                  Tuberski picked Jerome Bettis (HB - PIT) and Brad Johnson (QB - TB).

Sneak is on the clock again.

Comment

• Danke, Zop.

Comment

• I just picked David Akers, K, Philadelphia as well.
                      Life and death is a grave matter;
                      all things pass quickly away.
                      Each of you must be completely alert;
                      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• The FIRST KICKER .

vlad is up.

Comment

• Oh, vlad said to use his old list.

Peter Warrick, WR CIN

Slow:

Patrick Ramsey, QB WAS (you bastard ).

Now I'm up... give me a sec.

Comment

• ZOP... the draft picks board topic is locked and I can't edit the post! Get on it .

Comment

• I thought about a kicker, but figured that I needed a backup QB and a 3rd RB. Kickers will still be there when my time comes again.

P.S. Me and Sneak even made our picks LIVE, what's going on in the world?

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I pick:

Jay Fiedler, QB Mia

Berzerker is up.

Comment

Working...
                                X