Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it is yours.

And they are taking backups.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• DISS! PICK, then ask questions.

Comment

• I guess it doesn't matter too much because who knows when Reis is getting back .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• err yes, sorry. I got distracted by my hunger.

can a man eat without the man telling him to make fantasy football picks?

Comment

• Hmm.. I don't think so .

Comment

• Is it me or is Tom Brady still sitting out there?

I checked twice, and no one seems to have drafted him.

do you guys know something I don't about him? he doesn't have any catastrophic injuries. NE's running game is suspect. But I think he will have a decent year either way.

If Tom Brady is available he is my pick.

Comment

• Yes he is... he's yours.

Dissident: Tom Brady, QB NE

Now waiting until Reismark comes in tomorrow morning, I bet.

Zop, Sloth, Berz... if you wouldn't mind, sending picks in would be good .

Comment

• If Reismark doesn't post before I leave the house tomorrow afternoon, I'll send you two possible picks.

Comment

• Reis??? Did you party till late???

Comment

• I got back in about 2 AM. There was no way I was getting on then... I needed sleep, goddamnit.

Anyway:

Correll Buckhalter, RB, Philadelphia

He could be there in later rounds... but I can't risk it. (Especially since Duce's holdout is giving him a golden opportunity to steal the starting job.)
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                        He could be there in later rounds...
                        I don't think so...

Comment

• Frohead on the clock.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Zop is up. And BTW the list that I sent to Imran yesterday is not valid anymore. I'll make the pick.

Comment

• You're a crap list-maker.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's not that, it's just I want to pretend I know what I'm doing

Comment

Working...
                                X