Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files

Comment

• I try not to leave picks with the commish when they have a pick before it gets to me.

Oh, and Diss says he'll make his own picks since he's around today.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, as a matter of fact, it's his ****ing pick NOW!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Bump
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Bump, again.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Sent a list to Imran for my 9th.
              Have a good night

Comment

• Happy birthday, Reismark!

Diss is still up.

Comment

• Does anyone have the phone number to Dissident's favorite whore house?

Comment

• I'm here, just trying to sort things out.

those running backs are going fast. This makes my decision a little tougher. I don't want to run out of running backs who actually play a decent number of snaps.

Comment

• I know who you could pick, but it's a secret.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; August 5, 2003, 13:24.

Comment

• Just giving you fair warning... I'm leaving for the day in about 25 minutes, and if I don't see some movement before then, I won't be able to leave a list for Imran because the draft picture change potential would just be too big for me.

So in other words, Diss, can you make your pick ASAP, and give me an idea via PM what your plans for round nine are?
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• We're essentially drafting backups, right ?

Comment

• it doesn't appear anyone has taken him. And it looks like he has the starting job- I like what he did with the Jags. I feel he could have a great season.

Therefore I choose:

Stacey Mack RB of the Houstan Texans.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              We're essentially drafting backups, right ?
                              Yea... or place kickers.

Chris is on the clock.

Comment

• G'night, guys... not enough movement for me to send a list, sadly. I hate doing this to you guys but Chris, Jac, Diss... take your time.

I'll make my next pick first thing in the morning.
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X