Kickass rock videos - where to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickass rock videos - where to get?

Anyone know where to get really high quality streamed rock videos? Most of the places I have been to over the years have really poor quality streams (in practice this means anything that uses realplayer).

I was wondering because I just checked out this site which has excellent quality (at least on the 600k Quicktime streams). I've been sitting down and watching them all - the video for "Killer" is particularly good.

I wish there were more sites like this.
    Only feebs vote.

big for Seal to do such a great thing.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

but generally, Kazaa.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

There's always Kazaa.
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
          big for Seal to do such a great thing.

Yeah, they're really great. The "Kiss From A Rose" video reminded me just how much I've wanted to sleep with Nicole Kidman though.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
            but generally, Kazaa.
            I want high quality stuff that I can stream, so I don't have to wait ages for it.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

anyone ever seen the full version of Cradle of Filth - From the Cradle to Enslave?

The "violin" scene?

Comment

'Here I go again on my own... walking down the only road I've ever known!!!!!!'
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  'Here I go again on my own... walking down the only road I've ever known!!!!!!'
                  I wouldn't mind seeing that one.

Seriously though. What's wrong with these clowns? Watching Seal's videos in glorious MPEG 4 makes me want to go out and buy his records (too bad I already have them). This is how musicians are supposed to use the internet to promote the sale of their music. You'd think more of them would have gotten it by now.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon, oh really? I agree!
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      anyone ever seen the full version of Cradle of Filth - From the Cradle to Enslave?

The "violin" scene?
                      personally, what grossed me out the most, was that fluorecent pale green-white shaking horse/embryo, and the throat slitting part. the violins were less.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

well, if it was the full scale all out video, then the violins were gross enough

not sure which embryo you mean, though. there's one fetus-like being running around there, nasty enough.

Comment

Suggest some places!!

And I know about Rolling Stone. I hate them - you have to watch the video in their stupid ad-ridden player window.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

All you really need is dude with lots of hair, some live concert feed, someone playing guitar on the hood of a car with guitar screaming wildly, hot chick who poses in bikinis and in jeans, studio feed and.. that's pretty much about it!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                            X