X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're on the list.

If you need employment, we're hiring.
    Have to supply your own rope.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I won't join your service. I'm like John Cusack in Grose Point Blank

Comment

Come on, Andy. We need an operative based on the other side of the pond.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

depends on payment.

Comment

*In whiney kindergarten voice*

MMMMIIIIINNNNNNNGGG!! AJBERA AND SLOOWHAND SAY THEY'RE GONNA KILL PEOPLE.....
            Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Right now I'm working on gaining contract for a dog-napper.
              Fee: 5,000 USA dollars.
              So for really dangerous, naturally it's higher.

Comment

gaining contract
                too tired for articles? or are they just beneath you?

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I don't understand the question. Articles?

Comment

"A, An, The"... gramatical articles.

I'm just being a bastard, pay no mind.

Comment

Ohhhh.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; July 31, 2003, 19:17.

Comment

Working...
                      X