Create your own Political Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    I always thought the communists were green.... As in green with ENVY!
    Communism is red....Capitalism is green....

I won't turn your quote against you right now I'll wait for someone else to do it
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

If you hurry, you can still collect 65 signatures and $3500 in time to get on the ballot for California's recall election.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

I really like the looks of Odin's party, but I'm not sure if I'm a communist or not right now.
        "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Communism is red....Capitalism is green....

Only if you are an American .

If you are a Euro, Capitalism is multicolored .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Odin you forgot the :banana:
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

oh cool looks like the :banana: is on its way to Apolyton citizenship!
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

bannana gives me a red X.

Comment

Working...
                X