No announcement yet.

Going to Gaza. Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Presiednt, not really. It's very easy to do. You don't write what you don't know and present both sides. Voila. Easiest thing in the world.

Comment

• Siro, my ICQ is broken on this machine, feel free to go on AIM if you feel like chit chatting

my computer is only recently recovering form an upgrade and blaster (i connected to the net on the new unpatched comp and boom, got blaster)

Comment

• I'm sorry I don't reply often, Apolyton seems to be unaccessable from work. It can't be a firewall, since I can still look at avault and anothers
        Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

• Another missile was fired on Ashkelon today.

FOX news (ok, ok) reports a major Israeli operation will begin in the north of the strip in the next hours.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Eli - I think they are going to wait for a while.

Probably a week.

Comment

• I should get back there then. Interesting story, I might even end up in the real news

I'm serious!
              Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

• Are you seriously saying that you wish to go back to the zone, just when the IDF and Hamas and Jihad are about to get to their most serious show down yet?

How do you think your survival chances in Jenin would have been?

And if you are coming back - please, oh please, do not rely only on Palestinian sources. Always doubt. Always double check. Always confront Israeli sources.

And spend some time with Israeli soldiers. If you promise you are interested in fair coverage, and not just footage of big-ass tanks, you may find many people willing to speak, and even let you in on some operations.

Comment

• Reuters :

Another Hamasnik was whacked in Gaza by IAF aircraft a few minutes ago.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• I wasn't quite serious, more reference to the fact that I'd probably die

I did talk to a few Israeli sources, in reference to the story I was supposed to be covering. The setters were just fucking nuts though.

Turns out the Bulldozer drivers' girlfriend stays in the same place I did 5 years ago, small world eh?
                    Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Working...
                    X