1) Personal reasons at the time, forgot about Poly
    2) Personal reasons at the time
    3) No social life.

Comment

thanks for reminding me I have no social life

Comment

Re: Good evening all...

Originally posted by Dracon II
        Serious discussion seems to have completely displaced the old buffoonery... I s'pose we're all growing older in unison, hey?
        Not really.

The forum is moderated by funless grumpy middle aged American men who don't understand buffoonery. They call it spam and have progressively tightened the moderation until the spark of genius was extinguished and all we are left is that awful bland conformity and terrible colour coordination and bad taste which is Middle America.

I'm starting to think of this forum as an extended episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond". Need I say more?

Even EVC has been squeezed out and can't amuse us anymore as he once so brilliantly did. People came here just to see that boy in action.

Of course after 9/11 many Yanks seem to have lost their sense of humour entirely - sad huh? They look like they need a good laugh. They just don't have that ability that we Australians have to laugh in the face of death, make jokes about adversity.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

when have Australians ever faced death?

Comment

Huh? You mean to say I missed the fun? Impossible!
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              when have Australians ever faced death?
              Every time they wake up in the morning. I'd rather deal with islamic terrorists than 6,349 types of venomous scorpions, snakes and spiders any day of the week.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
              X