Moral Degenerates!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral Degenerates!!

I find it appalling the sick depraved people who insist on wearing those goawful shirts that seem to be in every high street store.

Y'know, those ones that're white with the pinstripes which every brain-dead hick in Britain seems to insist on wearing?

We need to purge our once-great land of these deviants! We need good fashion, people!

Picture! Picture!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Don't ****ing encourage him!
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It's obviously gay culture that is responsible for such fashion trends...

Comment

I have no idea what he is talking about... but if it is against hicks I am afraid I can't support you here red_jon
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Looks something like this and every sheep-like moron has one

My friend Jayne had a guy ask her out at New yeay's eve in a club in Eastbourne and she couldn't find him cos he had the same shirt as 85% of the guys in there...
              Attached Files

Comment

oi you cheeky bastard, i have one of those shirts!

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                  It's obviously gay culture that is responsible for such fashion trends...
                  I have never seen a single gay guy wear one of these. It's the straighties that're to blame!

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                    oi you cheeky bastard, i have one of those shirts!

Nuff sed.

Comment

I figure 'hicks" is different there.

Here's what you need, RJ.

Comment

You're probably right actually Jon. Those shirts are what the scallies progress to if they actually find a job and want to look "smart"... vile.

Comment

I despair at most mainstream fashion at the moment actually. 'Hey, let's wear charity shop-like clothes our parents wore and pay 5 times more for them!'

Comment

I'm the only student in Britain who doesn't have a pinstripe shirt. I swear blind I am.
                            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              I'm the only student in Britain who doesn't have a pinstripe shirt. I swear blind I am.
                              I'm a student. But good for you, you shall be spared.

Comment

Working...
                              X