Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is NJ that bad?

No.

I'll take it over New York in a heartbeat . I'm sure plenty of others would like the richest per capita state in the US .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Maybe Israelis are better at keeping secrets - I'll try to explain this a bit, because a flat reading of that doesn't give what I'm trying to say.

The US (and other Western) agencies are heavily into OpSec, operational security. You don't need to know all the facts, just the ones to do your job.

Result - very few people actually know all the secrets.

The Israelis seem more unified - hence the information actually gets shared between different bits of the intelligence community.

The Israelis just strike me as more unified and less paranoid about sharing info with their own people.

The most paranoid, OpSec driven agencies are probably the Brit ones. Of course that's only a guess - but after several notable instances of top level leaks, I'd guess the SIS now spend their times hooded, gagged, in darkened rooms with blank monitors in front of them.
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by panag

any more of that bs , .....
        Panag, I've heard several Arabs say that trash. Don't you realize when I am mocking them? Didn't you notice the shame smilie?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
          The one in the UK.
          But then we'd have to give Liverpool to the Israelis!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
            We will share intel with the US, BUT we want New York in exchange.

why? when you already have florida?
            :-p

Comment

Are we confusing Israelis and Jews now?

Comment

Florida is for old Jews. NYC is for younger ones.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

why? when you already have florida?

We dont WANT Florida.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Panag, I've heard several Arabs say that trash. Don't you realize when I am mocking them? Didn't you notice the shame smilie?
                    The Arabs weren't the only purevyors of that trash. I heard the story in New York shortly after and it was even printed up in The Village Voice and some other papers. Supposedly Jewish employees called in sick. It doesn't take Arabs to think these things.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                      Are we confusing Israelis and Jews now?
                      Like "England" and "Britain" I guess.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

That "All the Jews called in sick" story was started by Al Jeezera on 9/12. And it has been circling around in the Arab media ever since about how those dirty Jews did this because they so hate America. After all no Arab wouldever commit a terrorist attack.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As far as I know Al-jazeera didn't report it in a news setting, though they might have covered it in one of their many discussion shows, which is usually the source of the most outrageous claims against them.

Al-Manar first reported it on 9/17, a lebanese news organization influenced by Hezbollah.

Comment

they look pretty arab to me.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

Like "England" and "Britain" I guess.

Seriously though, there's a major problem in counting Jews and Israel as one and the same. Obviously not all Jews are from Israel just as not all Israelis are Jews.

Comment

The Israelis / Jews issue is important to notice.

I read that Israel infact does have both high operations security and rivalry between agencies.

But I guess that the organizations are less politicized, smaller, and driven more by personal talents than beaurocracy, and thus are more effective.

And we probably have better HUMINT.

Comment

Working...
                                X