Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I worry about my health due to my diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want to start argument or offend by getting more specific, but I imagine you can figure some out for yourself.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

yah...

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I think I would like to spend some time in europe after my degree

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Europe would be nice. Need to get there at least on vacation (probably next summer)

Do the hotel thing with my gf for a week or so and then wander for another week or two on my own.

(She has objections to backpacking)
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I love backbacking

was intending to cbackpack up southsister (10600 feet or something like that) a week ago, but than my borther and his freind didn't feel well (They were who IW as going with)

I am not sure how interesting it would be to backpack arround europe though

I plan on going to italy or greece next spring (will be my first visit to a noncanada foreign country)

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

check out the Reich's capital while on the continent

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                I love backbacking

was intending to cbackpack up southsister (10600 feet or something like that) a week ago, but than my borther and his freind didn't feel well (They were who IW as going with)

I am not sure how interesting it would be to backpack arround europe though

I plan on going to italy or greece next spring (will be my first visit to a noncanada foreign country)

Jon Miller
                Never been to a nonamerica foreign country either.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I knew a lot of people who went when Iw as in college and highschool, never decided it was worth the money

have started regreting that recently (I like foreign places)

so I plan to rectify the situation (even if I have to start living cheaply again)

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Albert,

At 17, you're okay, but I'd start making it a priority to start adding more healthy stuff to your diet.

Drink some orange juice with cereal. Do what Floyd suggested and start eating wheat bread, multigrain bread, or oat bread. I think oat bread tastes better than white bread anyway. Use jelly or jam with your peanut butter sandwich.

And please get some kind of vegetable in your diet.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted:

i'm 18... i only said 17 years cause i wasnt eating solid food my first year...

but white bread tastes all good and sugary and you get those huge, king sized loafs for 99 cents... i've seen wheat bread cost a few dollars. how about i gradually get into more healthy food?
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Gradually is the way to go.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"yo ever have mandarin oranges in a can? **** tastes nice..."

I love those.
                          Basically I advise you to learn how to cook. Girls love that. And eat more veggies, fruit, and real meat (you don't think mcdonalds burgers are MEAT do you???). It seems like not eating at mcdonalds is unavoidable while on the job, so just don't do it while not on the job - remember, when you do, you're padding some rich white guy's pocket in the suburbs.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

remember, when you do, you're padding some rich white guy's pocket in the suburbs
                            lol... you're right though, i should help out small, local fast food places by buying from them.

yeah and i should learn how to cook something besides spaghetti... my ex loved to cook and she could cook these fancy meals... like seafood with fancy italian names and all that. hmm... asking her how to cook sounds like a plan to get back with her
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The microwave is your friend. Love the microwave.

You can throw a potato in for 8 minutes and have a nice fresh baked potato. Toss in some carrots from the fridge, and a tuna sandwich, and you have a nice healthy meal.

Breakfast, buy those oatmeal breakfast packets, throw 2 in a bowl and add some water. 3 minutes, and you have a nice hot breakfast.

If it wasn't for the microwave , I'd probably starve to death.
                              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

To answer the original question: Well, you're not dead yet.

(But you probably will be dead soon if you keep it up, so change to eating some veggies and fruits too at the least.)
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X