No announcement yet.

"Bambi" hunt turns out to be a fraud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i'm sure there are enough sicko's out there to make these kinds of things possible..... but as soon as it was exposed it would be shut down immiediately

Comment

Well, this may be a fraud, but one of our local male DJs from Alice 106 running around in combat boots and a leopard thong, whilst getting shot at by ladies with paintball guns is most certainly real. Gee, I wonder where he got his inspiration from...
      "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
      "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

I must also say looking at the video (from the newscast- no, I didn't buy it )- it doesn't look like it was shot around Vegas. It looks too wooded. It is mostly desert around Vegas. though you can get some wooded areas around red rock canyon- those are rocky and hilly. In the Mt. Charleston area you can get some alpine woods, but that looks different.

I don't know where they shot the video. But they do have an office here in Vegas. And our mayor charged him with operating without the proper business license.

But I do believe this could be something that could be done outside the U.S. It is unlikely ever to happen in the U.S. because of litigation laws. It's just asking for a lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
        X