No announcement yet.

Would you have done anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have asked if he needed any help with whatever he was doing.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Well, I just got myself fired from my job after punching a hole in the wall of my boss' house.

Then I walked home muttering angrily to myself, and punched two poor innocent bystanders (one named LA Weekly, the other The Argonaut). Ow. My hands hurt.

I'm really glad no-one talked to me, otherwise there might have been more casualties.

Ow, ow, ow.
      -30-

Comment

Maybe it was just Bud looking for some spuds.
        Golfing since 67

Comment

Go ask him to see if he has a knife for sale. Say you need to peel a pear or something
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
            Well, I just got myself fired from my job after punching a hole in the wall of my boss' house.
            Huh? How did this happen?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
            X