• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politically Correct Ways To Say Someone Is Nuts

A few clowns short of a circus.
    A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
    A few beers short of a six-pack.
    A few peas short of a casserole.
    Doesn't have all his Cornflakes in one box.
    The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's asleep.
    Dumber than a box of hair.
    A few feathers short of a whole duck.
    All foam, no beer.
    Body by Fisher Price, brains by Mattel.
    Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
    Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
    An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
    As smart as bait.
    Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
    Forgot to pay his brain bill.
    Her sewing machine's out of thread.
    His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
    His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
    If he had another brain, it would be lonely.
    Missing a few buttons on his remote control.
    Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
    Receiver is off the hook.
    Skylight leaks a little.
    Surfing in Nebraska.
    Too much yardage between the goal posts.
    In the Pinball Game of Life, his flippers are a little further apart than most.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Traditional Brit lines are "a few sandwiches short of a picnic" or "a few bricks short of a hod".

If someone is clearly a danger to others, I don't bother with political correctness. If they are a danger to themselves, I try to be sympathetic.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

A few sticks short of a ****** (a ****** is a bundle of sticks, if you didn't already know)

A few fags short of lung cancer (a *** is slang for a cigarette)

A few noses shy of Michael Jackson.

A few liposuctions short of Oprah.

Nuts is a relative term. In the context of squirrels, it's something you save. In terms of testicles, most people try to cut them off anything that isn't in the same species. As an expression, a few synonyms are whacked, off like a prawn in the sun, cuckoo, cuckold, and imagination.
      -30-

Comment

'I worked for a while at a Wal-Mart store, selling sporting goods. As an employee of Wal-Mart you are sometimes required to make storewide pages, e.g., "I have a customer in hardware who needs assistance at the paint counter."

One night a tentative female voice came over the intercom system with the (I kid you not) following message: "I have a customer by the balls in toys who needs assistance." '
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Not quite for nuts, but one of my favorites (paraphrased from Calvin & Hobbes) is: "his train of thought is still boarding at the station"

another one: his mind's transmission is stuck in neutral.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I figure this will cut down on the blatantly insulting remarks made here.

Comment

I liked Al Capones': "His head got away from his hat."
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

"****ing ******" usually works for me.

Comment

Mah brain dun work purfectly.

Dur-hurrrrr.

Comment

Kill for me.

Comment

If somebody tell you : I am so happy that we have a few moments for exchanging ideas!
                      You can politely answer : Thank you very much, but I prefer to keep mines.
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

'****!
                        -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                          '****!
                          Bas or re?

Comment

Redfern Jon, and st_swithin

Comment

No! Not the cage again! oh, ok. But only if we get the straps.

Comment

Working...
                              X