Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boris, GePap, Tassadar. Front and Center !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris, GePap, Tassadar. Front and Center !

A Texan, a Russian, and a New Yorker went into a restaurant in London, and the waiter said,
    "Excuse me, but if you order the steak you might not get one, as there is a shortage."

The Texan asked, "What's a shortage ?"
    The Russian asked, "What's a steak ?"
    The New Yorker asked, "What's excuse me ?"
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

And if there was an Iowan . . . .

I'll just have a couple of porkchops then.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Slow:
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Since I'm not funny, you must have been laughing at SlowwHand's initial post -- not mine.

Comment

Re: Boris, GePap, Tassadar. Front and Center !

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          A Texan, a Russian, and a New Yorker went into a restaurant in London, and the waiter said,
          "Excuse me, but if you order the steak you might not get one, as there is a shortage."

The Texan asked, "What's a shortage ?"
          The Russian asked, "What's a steak ?"
          The New Yorker asked, "What's excuse me ?"
          lol
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Hahaha

Oh, that is just so darn tootin' cute..have a cookie little boy.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Exactly .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I'll find a good joke about Iowa.
                I saw this and thought, "Oh, MAN!"

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Exactly .
                  Can I help it that you're a hopeless case?

Comment

Says the one born without a sense of humor?

Comment

Says the one born without a sense of humor?
                      who?

where?

Comment

Well, I'm glad to see ALL knew it's a danged joke.

Comment

I thought it was funny.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It wasn't that funny. Merely cute.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, but commies have no discernable sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
                              X