Info about emigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info about emigration

If someone can give me info or links about imigration to Canada, Australia and New Zeeland.
    "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
    "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Why? Is Bucharest not nice enough for you? Your country needs economists badly, but apparently they run away in hordes from Romania for lack of perspective and the country suffers from that drain of professional people even more. I wish you luck in your efforts anyway, but forget Australia. IIRC, they've become extremely restrictive in their immigration policy. And wait until next easter, when I plan to visit a friend in Arat and my brother in Bucharest.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I didn't made a definitive decision. But I would like to know the options.

It will be great if we will meet when you'll come to Bucharest. I hope your brother doesn't have any more problems with stray dogs.
      "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
      "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

Here : http://www.gc.ca/main_e.html
        What?

Comment

emigrari...

de la ambasade sau site-uri poti afla ce acte iti trebuie, conditii de acceptare, costuri, eventual facilitati (sunt legi, mai putin stiute, care ofera facilitati emigrantilor, dar necesita consilierea unui avocat de acolo) , nicidecum cat se poate adapta un roman acolo, de ce frecusuri te izbesti si *** zi de zi ele capata proportii insuportabile. de exemplu, nicaieri, pe net, nu am auzit sa se spuna ca in montreal apa are un gust neplacut si ca se intampla ca dupa dush sa te manance pielea ca si *** ai avea raie...

tzari periculos de indepartate, nu au spirit latin....hmmm, stii ce vrei, dar stii ce faci?!

bafta!
          lia

Comment

http://www.primapagina.ro/emigrare/111.htm

lia

Comment

Aren't these boards supposed to be in English only?

To the point, I've explored the opportunities but have discarded the links, sorry.

My conlcusion was that Australia is the easiest option, the only inconvenience is that you need to go to Budapest for the visa and interview. According to the scoring criteria most Romanian families with a University degree and language skills would qualify. You also get some support to settle there and decent jobs weren't that hard to find.

New Zealand doesn't seem to be looking for immigrants.
              Canada is harder and harder these days. The procedure takes some two years and when you get there you receive zero support from the Government. Jobs aren't easy to find either.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X