Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo! Hat-trick
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Show-off.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

IW

No.5.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I was actually thinking of introducing some anti-Zylka legislation with this one, but then I figured, "ah, why be anal retentive about it? It's not like this is the Apolyton Hall of Fame..."
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Actually, Zylka can be an answer, but usually, more logical answers prevail.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

some finn (a politician) 1
              Tony Halme aka. Ludvig Borga is gaining an impressive reputation here...

Comment

get on with the scores! hopefully no one scored below 8

YES! YES! YES! 34-11! IN YOUR FACE, SAVA!
                DAMN YOU MR MITCHELL
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                  why be anal retentive about it?
                  Zylka

sorry, it's just a reflex now.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

if you wanted to get the lowest score you could always just give nonzykla nonsense answers

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sava tried that, but unfortunately for him, "I shouted 'Free Tibet'" is basically the same answer as "No."
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Darn. Will have to be more obscure with the next round.
                        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Well, all my answers were on a theme, so that probably saved some of them from being combined with other answers. (Then again maybe I shouldn't be telling you my secrets.)

People know that a Zylka answer will be used by others. But it sucks, because it is becoming an "I'm with Zylka" competition. Nothing against the guy, but a boring competition is rather... boring.
                          No one answered "Zylka" on 9, 4, or 7. Most of the rest of them were Qs about Poly posters. Here's an idea--if we quit *****ing about Zylka maybe he'll go away. Really. And you're inflating how bad it is--you couldn't have won with all Zylka answers...nor could you have come reasonably close.

Besides, and yes, Zylka is a good "Banana"type answer for when you're way out of your depth.
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Dang it, I forgot to play!!! oh, well, I usually suck...

Sava, you actually did your best ever... I am very proud
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

ok, I'm going away this weekend, so if I start one now, are we happy to have it open until Tuesday?
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yup.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X