No announcement yet.

What should I do this afternoon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or accidently skate over dog **** and spend the afternoon cleaning it out of my bearins.
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
      or accidently skate over dog **** and spend the afternoon cleaning it out of my bearins.
      That's a big dog if it takes you that long... and if you can't steer so good, you certainly need the practice!

Whatsamatter you? You ain't gonna meet anybody real just tapping in answers here.
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

yes i will they come and interupt my typing expecting me to help them open their email because they are so clueless. or ask questions like do you have the internet? or i want to go on a holiday and heard you can book flights on the internet, can you please organise my complete holiday for me?
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

If you earn a 10% commission, what's the problem?
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Spank your monkey! unless you dont have one. Than you need to call your local pet store and see about getting one

Comment

Working...
            X