Ming VS. Zylka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming VS. Zylka

Sometime August, we plan to meet Any predictions???

Ming - hands down.

Comment

Zylka mysteriously disappears
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Zylka mysteriously disappears
        Then reappears 1 month later with some wild tale that involves a rabbit, a hole, and some weird mushrooms...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I have my doubts about it being a successful relationship.

I've been wrong before though.
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Ming has a place in his heart for weak people.
            It will be ok.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Trick question! Ming IS Zylka!
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

"Weak people"??? C'mon Sloww - I like you, what is this sudden ostracism attempt all about!

Comment

You know I like you, Z.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

OK then. A Texas meet up is not too far ahead! I'd be able to see Will aka Apocalypse

Comment

Come on down!

Comment

you should try DC at some point Zykla

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Which reminds me, did the DC Poly Meet fall through?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ming will have Zylka off his guard, and then MtG will come out of the shadows...
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Now THAT's a scary thought.
                              Kind of like raptors.

Comment

Working...
                              X