Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone give me a satisfactory answer WHY we killed Udai and Kusai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanS
    Re Fez joining the DoD, unless he is an American citizen, he would probably not be able to get the proper clearance.
    I hate to break the news to you but I am an American citizen.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

He'd never pass the psych exam.

Guaranteed Section 8...
      Actually I took a psychology exam in Washington already, and I passed it.

And you stupid idiots can continue to say that I won't get anywhere.. why are you like that? You want to damage my goals? For what reason?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Easy Fez. I believe everyone is just poking fun. We all like you and would never wish you any ill tidings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
          Easy Fez. I believe everyone is just poking fun. We all like you and would never wish you any ill tidings.
          Some apparently want me to fail...

Well it seems like you don´t want me to.. thanks man...

Comment

• I don't want you to fail, FEz. I just enjoy teasing you since I know you are a DL.

Comment

• *edit*

damn
              meant to start a new thread

Comment

• X post
                What?

Comment

• Re: Isn't anyone ****** off that the US has released pictures of Saddam's sons corpses?

Originally posted by Zulu Elephant
                  Al-Jazeera were lambasted by the US for showing pictures of dead Coalition soldiers during the war. How is this any different?
                  We are the good guys. They were sadistic killers. That is the difference. Otherwise, it is the same. Maybe except that they are lowlifes and we gave a lot of pause before doing this and tried to be restrained about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
                    I don't want you to fail, FEz. I just enjoy teasing you since I know you are a DL.
                    I am not a DL. To say that is illogical.

I already proved I am not... wait a minute.. how do I know if you are not a DL?

Comment

• Hi Squid.

Comment

Working...
                      X