Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone give me a satisfactory answer WHY we killed Udai and Kusai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez
    I would of shot these murderers myself.... Qusay and Uday did NOT deserve to live.
    Do you need directions to the recruiting center nearest you?
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
      im actually suprised at the lack of pansies here... I woulda expected more people crying about them not getting a fair trial or somethn...

maybe the 'poly crew has grown some balls...
      Naaah.

HOOAH!

Kman
      You haven't earned the right to Hooah! Just because they've given away the black beret to every REMF who wants to feel good about himself...
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Do you need directions to the recruiting center nearest you?
        They accept me? That'd be the day...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

They accept me? That'd be the day...
          Why wouldn't they?

Comment

Why wouldn't they?
            Oh.. I bet you could name several reason why they wouldn't..
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Oh.. I bet you could name several reason why they wouldn't..
              If you mean because you are gay, they can't ask about that. Wittlich put in 20 years in Army Intelligence (with very high security clearances). If you aren't an American citizen you can still serve. Other than that do you have any physical problems or criminal records?

Comment

If you mean because you are gay, they can't ask about that. Wittlich put in 20 years in Army Intelligence (with very high security clearances). If you aren't an American citizen you can still serve. Other than that do you have any physical problems or criminal records?
                Oh.

No physical problems despite being skinny... although that isn't a problem... just my natural self... and no criminal record.

Comment

Meaning you think they show the author's thinking? Or meaning that this is your thinking?

oh, i'm sorry. i forgot . i think it's awfully presumptuous for you to make such statements.

no, it's not my thinking. i can't truly imagine anybody on this side of the world thinks such things.

===

i'm glad uday and qusay are dead. sure, we maybe could have captured them... but somehow i doubt it. mostly because i don't think those two would have given themselves up.
                  B♭3

Comment

The point is, even if they could have captured them, it was far more convienient for them to be dead. (No trial, no attempts to escape, instant assurance that they're not comming back to power, etc.) Capturing them was simply not worth the effort, and I don't think anyone on this side really cares that they were killed, though had they been put on trial and later executed, there might be a lot more complaints about the trial, about the death penalty, etc.
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

• Why is everyone talking about killing? They weren't killed.. they suffered a natural death.

The other one of these dudes supposedly was a true psycho, killing people from right to left if he felt like it, without any reason. I guess some people would hav eliked , if he was put to hopsital or mental institution, after all he can't be held responsible for his acts? Right?
                      WRONG. Besides... no one killed them. It was a natural death. And they didn't deserve that.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Re Fez joining the DoD, unless he is an American citizen, he would probably not be able to get the proper clearance.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
                          Re Fez joining the DoD, unless he is an American citizen, he would probably not be able to get the proper clearance.
                          True, but there are many jobs within DOD that do not require a high security clearance - other than a normal background check...for instance, being a cook.

There were a few soldiers I knew that were not US citizens - A Brit who was a medic, A Belize (British Honduras) who was a cook, and a Canadian who was a mechanic.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Fez as a cook?

"This recipe is illogical! It provides no seasoning, none! It's criminal"
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander

He'd never pass the psych exam.

Guaranteed Section 8...
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Well, the Psychological Examination is a different story.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X