Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone give me a satisfactory answer WHY we killed Udai and Kusai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they got off lightly. A few round of gunfire to the chest and head is much better than what would have happened to them if they were captured alive. You did them a favour.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
      Of course, we are occupying a country after fighting an aggressive war against the country (for the record, with little international support, not that I think that's all that relevant). So why shouldn't they snipe at US troops? I'm sure you'd do the same if someone was occupying the US.
      Go ahead and join them, Davey.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Why killing the Uruk-Hai?

edit: because it brings XP.
        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
          Wait - isn´t there a way to blame France for it?
          With the introduction of French troops, the Iraqi people would have seen the true international flavour of their liberation. They then would have convinced Udai and Qusay to negotiate a nice little retirement on the French Med. and peace would reign.

(Just kidding.)
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen

I know they are both proboably 2 of the eviliest bastards in the world, we should of still put em on trial if we could........

It is REDICULOUS to say "we had to kill them or they would of killed us!".

We set up a perimiter and keep em in the house, how the hell do you get shot then?
            Are you really this ****ing stupid? Gee, a lone house in the desert, nothing within 20 miles, flat as a pancake, perfect visibility everywhere for miles... Yes, you see, it wasn't in Mosul, it was in a dry lake bed in the desert with nothing else around, so we knew that there were only four people there, and nobody else in the neighborhood, and we could even cater a picnic there while we waited...
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

they knew it was all about the oil so they had to be killed

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

i like how before this incident, it was in vogue to spell their names Uday and Qusay, but now it's in vogue to spell them Odai and Qusai.
                B♭3

Comment

Go ahead and join them, Davey.
                  Hardly the point.
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

No more "Pump up the bass, Qusay!"
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                      i like how before this incident, it was in vogue to spell their names Uday and Qusay, but now it's in vogue to spell them Odai and Qusai.
                      Now it's Dead and Deader.

Comment

Hardly the point.
                        Not like you had one.

Comment

Well, you're trying to say we should have killed the two because they might have caused people to shoot at US soldiers (among other reasons), and I'm saying "Why shouldn't they do that?"
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

The thread author probably considers American soldiers to be dehumanized playthings that should die, since we invaded a country wtihout Kofi leading the charge. And sees Udai and such as sympathetic.

Comment

Well, you're trying to say we should have killed the two because they might have caused people to shoot at US soldiers (among other reasons), and I'm saying "Why shouldn't they do that?"
                              No, I'm saying those two little ****suckers had the choice to surrender or die - we're not obligated to **** around with them, or anyone else. And if Iraqis want to end up dead taking potshots at us, then they can do that too.

As far as why they should or shouldn't, most of 'em are smart enough to figure they have better things to do with their lives. It's not like they had any say in running their country in the first place, and not like we're going to annex the place and put another star on the flag, so most Iraqis with some measure of brains will get on with their lives.

Comment

i like those assumptions you make, gp.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X