This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• With the 62nd pick of the ACS FFL draft, Sneaky is awarded Neil Racker, Kicker, Cincinnati.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Nah, Sloww... give him Bill Gramatica. He's likely to lose him to injury in Week 1 after Bill celebrates an extra point
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• First of all, I am an adult with a ****ing job, so shut your holes. As much fun as it is, I'm not going to shine my employer to play grab ass with you guys.

Second of all, Zopperoni, shut the **** up. You're not in charge of ****.

Third of all, Sloww, shut the **** up, just because.

Fourth, it's getting pretty hard to figure out who is left at this point, so shut the **** up.

OK...now that we have that all cleared up....

Chad Johnson, WR.
          Life and death is a grave matter;
          all things pass quickly away.
          Each of you must be completely alert;
          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• And now I'll say, **** you, SS, since you just took the guy I was targeting.

I guess it's instant karmic retribution... but I *still* haven't forgotten about you projecting me to finish tenth two years ago...
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Ha ha...you were probably in second, huh?
              WR's are pretty tough to pick at this point...but I feel like I have my core pretty well settled now and that there are always a few good pickups once the season begins.

Sorry, guys...but I've got mouths to feed and work takes priority.
              I'll be glad to PM lists from now on.
              Life and death is a grave matter;
              all things pass quickly away.
              Each of you must be completely alert;
              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Somebody has a bad attitude.

Comment

• Well since I seldom have any luck with QBs and 2 teams are foolish enough to have not taken any yet, I will pick the ever questionable:
                  Matt Hasselbeck QB Seahawks

Comment

• Jerry Porter
                    WR, Raiders

Imran on the sundial.

Comment

• Oooh... should I take a QB... or put it off for another round? I guess it might be wise to take one soon, simply because I pick 8th, and therefore are 14 picks before I get to pick again. I lose out on the Tight End that I really wanted (oh well), who'll be picked in the next few picks.

Funny thing is... I wanted this QB since round 3 .

Trent Green, QB KC

Berz is up.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I was torn between Green And Hback, Green is more steady, but as my #3 Hback is a wildcard at best.

Comment

• Hasselback may light them up this year.

Comment

• vlad.. the only owner to have THREE QBs by round 6 .

If you hadn't taken Hasselbeck, I probably wouldn't have taken Green then, vlad . I would have assumed one of them would get taken by Sloth, but I figured the other might have dropped to me (if not I had a 3rd choice). But since you too Hasselbeck, I didn't want to take the chance.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Need a new thread. Over the limit.
                              Fill next one talking trash about Sneaky some more.

Comment

Working...
                              X