Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey here is what we can do, I will take over his team and if he comes back I will give it back to him, no problem. Better to have me draft for him than the computer.

Comment

• that sounds like a good plan

Comment

• sounds good, thx Vlad

Comment

• btw, you're up Vlad

Comment

• give me a sec to see what I have

Comment

• Well Brooks sucks, he is a good backup though,I will take
              Brett Favre QB Packers

Comment

• Cheers, Vlad

Sloww, you're up!

Comment

• Burress, WR, Pittsburgh

Back to Imran.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; July 29, 2003, 08:36.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• vlad You rock man!

Now for my pick:

David Boston, WR SD

Berzerker is up (I double checked and no PM ).
                    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; July 29, 2003, 09:35.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I see you changed your mind again =)

Comment

• It doesn't take long though. Small mind and all.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Sloww... you should take about yourself in such ways .

As I've seen from the threads in FFZ, they seem to think you live up to the first syllable of your name .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Oh, I see how you are now.

Comment

• LOL!

I could also bring up how well you've done in our Fantasy Football leagues in the past as well... but I won't

Comment

• Oh, no. Never point out positive things about Sloww.
                                That would warp out the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X