This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better yet: BAPAY him two kickers! =)

I also just PM'ed Imran a new list for the third round.

Comment

• Two kickers for Jac ! BAPAY ! BAPAY !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• ... Slow, did you manage to forget that Chris 62 has to make a pick first?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• BAPAY his ass, too . What's that to me ?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Ok, if Chris doesn't make a pick by noon tomorrow, the next one on the list is Tom Brady.

So, he'll get Brady, and then Jac has two picks... then if Chris still isn't around, he'll get his BAPAY .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• okay, I'm back. I should be able to make my pick manually. whenever my turn comes up.

Comment

• Whats the status with Chris? Did he pick yet?
                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• He was at a wedding last night.
                  Personally, I'd rather go to a wake.

Comment

• Jac, you are up.

Chris takes Garcia.

(edit: Chris changed his BAPAY pick to another one... which I've been told is how this works from where the concept of BAPAY was taken (FFZ)).
                    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; July 27, 2003, 13:20.

Comment

• Alright, to end the second round, and begin the third, of the 2003 Apolyton Fantasy Football Draft, the Fighting Emus select....

Eddie George RB for the Tennessee Titans.
                      Randy Moss WR for the Minnesota Vikings.
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Chris WAS here... he replaced his BAPAY for someone not already taken.

Brady is back in the pool... and Garcia is his pick.

If I understand correctly, this is how BAPAY works, right Slow?

Jac, I guess you can protest if you wanted Brady .

Comment

• My SECOND ROUND PICK is Jeff Garcia.

My third round pick coming now
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Nah, I think there's a lot of good QBS to be taken later on, and I wanted another decent RB

Comment

• Btw, I'm going to change the FFZ rule... they say that if you BAPAY you can change it later with anyone available. My change is that you can ONLY change a BAPAY pick if there have been two picks or less since the BAPAY... though the people in the interm (the two picks) can take the player BAPAYed if they want.

Comment

• Curtis Martin, RB.
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X